The Churchill Fellows Association of Victoria is an incorporated association run by a properly constituted management committee and is an affiliate of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust, with a membership made up of recipients of Churchill Fellowships in Victoria.
Throughout the year the Association hosts various functions and activities including an Annual General Meeting, New Fellow Workshop and Workplace visits, where the new fellows are welcomed, introduced and showcased. At these functions and activities you can be entertained by the passion and experiences of the many and varied topics of past Churchill Fellows from across Victoria. You can also experience the fellowship of linkages with other Churchill Fellows from around Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
The VIC CFA aims to encourage Churchill Fellows to:
- disseminate information about their fields of interest
- provide opportunities for continued contact with other Fellows
- provide information about Fellowships to potential applicants
- welcome new and visiting Fellows and assist them in any way possible
- represent the interests of Churchill Fellows
- further the interests of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust.